Pages

▼

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Craft Fair day!

So after weeks of preparations, my boxes are all packed up, my price tickets printed and my cash float jangling in my tin, I am now all ready for the craft fair I am off to this morning, looking at the weather forecast I am not overtly optimistic about the turnout - but here's hoping! Will catch up with you all later xx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the craft fair and have a safe journey. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Lisa, hope it goes well. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Lisa, I hope the weather stays reasonable for you :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck lisa.i hope you sold loads :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa hope your craft fair goes well. I have one on the 7th December at our local village school and am hoping for a better turn out than we usually have. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx