Hello my lovely blog friends, hope your weekend has got off to a good start...have had a lovely peaceful afternoon with hubby out, Megan at work and Cameron upstairs killing aliens on his X-box and this gave me the perfect opportunity to finish my Mother's Day cards. My own card for my Mum is going to be a DT card so I will post that later next month, but am sharing now, the card that I made for my Mum from the kids.
today's card features:
- Sentiment created using Rochester font
- spellbinders fancy circle die
- dovecraft eau de nil papers
- Frantic Stamper Terrier die (was a gift from a very dear craft friend)
- button, chiffon ribbon and dome stickers from stash
I would like to enter this into
crafty catz weekly challenge - special lady - at least two on this page!
On the subject of "Grandma's" I just wanted to share a little snap with you of our adorable grand-daughter, Erin, which I took on our recent visit......cue sad face, as she lives soooo far away :(