Followers

Saturday 26 June 2010

Thank you. xx

Have posted a thread over on D/C but also wanted to say over here too, Huge thanks to everyone for your lovely wishes, the wonderful cards and the goodies on my birthday. I had a fab day yesterday. No craft related pressies from hubby this year, but he paid for me to have my hair done on thursday, which was what i really wanted. My mum and dad brought me a gorgeous dress which i am planning to wear to my friends 50th birthday party tonight!! Might be a wee bit hungover in the morning!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely day, and have fun with your new hairstyle and dress at that party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely birthday! I hope the party was great, and you weren't too worse for wear in the morning! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Happy Birthday for yesterday. Glad you had a lovely day. I thought I'd return the favour and become a follower of your blog. Please feel free to pop back anytime.
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx