Followers

Thursday 2 December 2010

Stuff to do when you're snowed in.....

Another horrid amount of snow during the night, the 71/2 inches that I mentioned on my last post, turned into 10 at 6am this morning, and it is still snowing now. Obviously the schools are shut and the kids are home, I am SOOOO glad I booked a days holiday off. We are going into hibernation today, and I am already hearing the call from my craft table.

Finished this wall hanging project yesterday, used scalloped edged and regular circle nesties, and embossed with swiss dots folder to give it some texture, cut the holly with a sizzix die and added red card candy, the green card is pearlescent and looks lush and finally the yummy dotty letters are from this freebie download from Summer Driggs

Speak to you all later, keep warm and safe friends. xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely wall hanging.
    We have 8inches of snow here and stop snowing for 3days, I hope it stays that way.
    Kathleen x
    ps Oh forgot to say fab blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic Lisa :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa This is so beautiful Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic lisa :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx