Followers

Monday 30 May 2011

One for my Dad!


Hope you all enjoying this bank holiday monday. As per usual I had to work this today, but as the kids are now on half term break, at least I didnt have to faff around doing school runs and got home just after 2pm!


With Fathers day fast approaching, I have been super organised with my cards this year. Today I made the "For my Dad from the kids" card.



This image is from the very clever Dustin Pike. The dp is an oldie, the sentiment ticket is amother one of my own creations. The other corner label thingys were made using the top part of a sizzix tag die.


I would like to enter this card into these challenges:


Lexi's Creations - Father's day/mans card


Here come the boys - Fathers day


Craft your days away - Fathers day/special man


Can I also say a massive thank you for the comments that you wonderful folk leave - it really is appreciated. xx

13 comments:

  1. Just so cute Lisa!..love the image and wee ticket sentiment hun..

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dragon image from dustin! Fab colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the fun at here come the boys woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the little dragon image.

    Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Father's Day/ Card for a Male' challenge - good luck.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, just perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card lisa.i love the fun image and gorgeous colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love those stripes :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this fortnight.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby card Lisa, I love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Special Man challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! love the colours you've used :)
    Thanks for joining us at HCTB
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fabby lisa,loved the sentiment,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice card: I like all the elements; paper image and the sentiment is great. Dee (HCTB GD)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab male card - your dad is sure to love it!
    Love the little tabs on the side.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Lexi's this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx