Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

Hello all!

Not such a nice day here today, but the grey skies did mean that I didnt feel guilty about opting to stop indoors and craft instead of throwing the mower around the front garden.
This is a card that my step daughter asked me to make for some friends of hers, this image is a pre coloured one from Lili of the Valley, and I think it is just super cute. The papers are from a Fizzy Bear stack, flowers are punched from my yummy new woodware punch, sentiment created on my pc. I would like to enter this card into these challenges:-
Cute card Thursday - weddings
GlitterFairies - pretty in pink
I've been thinking, that usually started my christmas cards by now, so I guess im gonna have to get started - things could get very glittery around here!!!
bye for now xx

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, so cute x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, I like the sweet image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is really beautiful. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love this card, And I have just been to a wedding with these colours. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card lisa.your colours are gorgeous and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, i just love those images. You have reminded me i have an order for a wedding card, so thankyou. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love this image, it's one of my favourite LOTV images.
    Nxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,
    This is a beautiful card, really sweet.
    Yes you are right my blog is looking flowery, well it's summer I need to pretend it's beautiful outside lol. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx