Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

A Wintery One!

Hope the weeks is going well so far, the kids are back at school, life is getting back to normal and I even had some time to craft yesterday.....just 'cos I felt like it, Yay!

So, onto todays card and its a bit of a sad one for me, as this is my last DT card for AUD SENTIMENTS. Having decided after 18mths that it was the right time for me to stand down from the team. They are the most wonderful group of ladies and hugely talented crafters too, and I will miss them very much. This was my first DT post, and being part of such a supportive team has been a real confidence booster.

Our theme this time is "ANY WINTER SENTIMENT", and for my card I have used a Bugaboo image, who are also our sponsors. The sentiment is my own work. The snowflakes are a Marianne die, buttons and bow from stash.

To join in, or to hop over and check out the other DT girls gorgeous cards, click on the link!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the image and fab papers

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment you have made and the whole design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Lisa. I love the image, stunning colours and the sentiment is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lisa, wwe could be building these soon lol x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the image - a great Christmas creation. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lisa.i love your fab snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Lisa - fab image and colurs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, love this and the fun sentiment Lisa.
    It's been great working on the team with you at Aud Sentiments, See you around in Blog land when I've finished the house.
    Big hugs TC X

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx