Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Hello there, its me again! Finally getting round to a bit of crafting and blogging this week which has been great and very destressificating! (ok, so that's not a real word as such, but i'm sure you'll know what I mean, lol!) Mind you, that was until I was informed by my mother that the craft fair that we usually do at her church and is usually at the beginning of December is actually being held on the 9th November this year....yikes!!! Gotta get cracking on the reindeer food!!!
 
Another Christmas card today......no big surprise there, and this time I've used a Heather Ellis image.
She is coloured with the promarkers, and an added dotting of Sakura white gel pen on her cheeks. The paper is an oldie from Cuddly Buddly which was in black and white but I changed the colour tone in serif page plus. The sentiment is also an oldie which I think came in a set from two peas in a bucket and is mounted onto a spellbinders lacy circle. Pearls from Meiflower and buttons from local boot fair bargin!.

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
I love Promarkers - songs  (walking in a winter wonderland)
pennys challenges - #147 anything goes
simon says stamp - we're going dotty

Just nipping out to pick my boy up from youth club, then I will be back for some browsing.......thanks and hugs for stopping by xx

14 comments:

  1. Super card Lisa. I love kraft and blue together. Glad to hear you are indulging yourself!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, gorgeous card such a cute little image and love blue for christmas, hope you manage some more crafting x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card Lisa - its wonderful ho destressifying crafting is isn't it? Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see...you understand my special vocab Rachel xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the cute image and beautiful colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa love the cute image and the papers you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image, beautifully coloured and embellished. I know how you feel about the craft fair...our church craft fair is at the end of this month, double yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lisa.really adorable image and i love your design and fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superifitious card,

    Same thing has happened to me about the craft fair ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superifitious card,

    Same thing has happened to me about the craft fair ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card. I love the image and design.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, love the coloring! :)
    Have a great day, Lisa...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really sweet, love the image and fresh colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx