Followers

Friday, 15 November 2013

A little bit of James!

Hello, thanks for visiting me again, I hope you're having a good week so far. We are now just about a week away from the arrival of Daisy's puppies - yikes! The poor wee soul is waddling around and we have her nesting bed all ready to go - watch this space for piccies of the new arrivals!
Anyway, onto my card and I had a lovely surprise recently as, knowing that I am a bit of a James fan, one of my lovely blog friends sent me a couple of images to play with. The little chap and his snowman friend are coloured with Promarkers, I have used one of the doily's that I recently got in Wilkinson's and have used papers that were a magazine freebie. The lace is from a local haberdashery and have layered it onto a section cut with an Xcut scalloped border punch. The tiny bits of holly are actually a Memory Box die, which fair enough does call itself "Mini Holly Leaves", but I think I underestimated just how mini they actually are, so I'm a bit disappointed with this die, but hey-ho! Oh, and the card candi is from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
 crafty calendar challenge - all things Christmas
wordplay saturday - Snowman
christmas cards all year round - winter wonderland
sparkles christmas challenge - have a beary Christmas
thanks again for stopping by, hope to catch up with your blog over the weekend xx

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous card brilliant image Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Lisa and I love the cream and brown colour scheme. I know what you mean about being disappointed with dies, sometimes it's a bit of a gamble and they are much smaller in real life than anticipated. Still yours looks great and I'm sure it will get lots of use!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa a gorgeous card and image love the layout and colours you have used. Can't wait to see pictures of those puppies. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww simply gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Loving the adorable image and fabulous sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along in m "snowman" word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa - he is so adorable. Looking forward to seeing the pics of your new babies - how exciting :) Take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Lisa - love the colour combo and fabulous LO.
    Looking forward to seeing your piccies.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love James Bear! Beautiful colouring and fabulous layout.
    I hope all goes well of Daisy, I can't wait to see some photos.
    Enjoy the weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa - really fabulous card - that james bear sure is cute - must invest - next month maybe - lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa, I have a confession to make - as much as I love LoTV images - and I have a James bear, I've never inked him!!! I'm not that much of a bear person really. Having said that he is a cutie and you've made a really cute card from him.

    Looking forward to seeing those piccies of the puppies!

    Hope you have a good weekend,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cutie of a card Lisa. I love the image.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A delightful card beautifully coloured :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is my favourite bear and I love this and the gorgeous colour combo. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous lisa.i love your fab design and stunning sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Oh soooo cute is your card and thank you for joining in our challenge at "Sparkles Christmas Challenge " Have a beary Christmas" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, such a sweet image. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! Love the lace and the doily. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the soft colors with a splash of red, very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our "All Things Christmas" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx