Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

A Little Freebie for you all!

Hi to you all, hope you're having a lovely weekend....and the sun is shining on you, doesn't it cheer the soul! In fact its put me in such a good mood that I have decided to share some sentiment tickets with you........one of my newest lovely blog land friends had asked me to put some together for her, and she was pretty happy with the results, so I thought maybe you folks would like some too........they are saved as png images so you should be able to open them up in your own choice of dpp program or MS powerpoint or paint, so that you can resize etc. Enjoy, and let me know if you use any, I would love to see your work.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are fabulous Lisa, THANK YOU so much for sharing.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Lisa for sharing Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really are brilliant Lisa! Thank you so much! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheers Lisa - these are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa, will save them somewhere safe x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab, Lisa, so useful! Thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx