Followers

Monday 5 May 2014

a card with a bear behind!!!

Hi there, hope you've had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the bank holiday! As always, I had to work this morning, and was mightily relieved when 12oclock arrived. So for the rest of the day, I plan to get a bit of washing done, print some images off to colour and have a relaxing afternoon.
 
Todays card was actually one I made last week, but never got round to blogging. Many of you will recognise the adorable "Bentley" stamp that was free gift, together with the embossing folder that I have also used here, in the May edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft. I cut an aperture in the embossed card....hence the "bear behind", lol! Image and also ribbon coloured with promarkers, added sentiment and wee charm with pearl.
 
I would like to enter this into:
 pink gem challenge - cute and cuddly
di's digi designs - birthdays
simon says stamp/wednesdaychallenge/ - anything goes

thanks for visiting today, take care and I'll catch up with you soon xx

 

13 comments:

  1. Love the bear behind Lisa!! I have this set but haven't used it yet...you've inspired me and I love the daisy charm and papers it pulls it together beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Lisa, lovely embossing too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. The bear is adorable and I love the embossed flowers. :) Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card cute image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the cute image and fabulous design using with the embossing.
    I hope your afternoon has been as relaxing as you hoped!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Lisa, I have put my stamp and embossing folder somewhere safe, you know what that means! So annoying can't find it at the mo.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, love the embossing. I had to work the afternoon, as usual, but I get to have an extra week off when I want it instead of 5 BH Mondays :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lisa, sweet little bear. hope you had a good afternoon x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Lisa! Love your soft colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lisa.beautiful embossing and i love the sweet bear ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bear behind, Lisa!! Gorgeous card and perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx