Hello there, my lovely bloggy friends, hope this week has been going well, hasn't it been a cold week here in the UK, though! Have had to dig out my hubby's fleecy body warmers to wear to work as an extra layer of cosiness - I'm a June baby, I don't do cold, lol!!!
So I wanted to share a card today that features another stamp that was a Christmas pressie.
This is Emily from Wild Rose Studio - isn't she a wee doll! When I put the hoover round at home both of my dogs are shut away in other rooms as they both feel it necessary to try and attack the blooming thing (and trip me up at the same time)
- WRS stamp coloured with promarkers
- tag is sizzix die and have used cuttlebug folder to emboss sentiment
- Martha Stewart border punch
- papers were freebie downloads
- flowers, bow, button and doily from stash - FYI if you are a doily fan, watch this space???
I would like to enter this into these challenges: