Hello there, and thank you so much for paying me a visit today. Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
So, its time again for a new Cutie Pie challenge, and our theme this time is
Lots of Layers
our lovely sponsors for this challenge are
who are both offering wonderful prizes, so with that and some amazing inspiration from my hugely talented DT, why not hop on over and pay us a visit!
Thank you also to the very lovely Janet from Pink Gem, for providing such gorgeous images for us to play with.
My own DT card features:
- Teacup Maisy, from Pink Gem, coloured with promarkers
- layered onto Spelldinders lacy circle die cut
- Papers from Nitwit
- lace and pearls from The Works
- bow from local haberdashery
- sentiment made using serif page plus
thanks again, for taking the time to stop by today xx