Hello there, hope you're having a good day....such a wet, gloomy day here in Kent and I now fear that I may have to decommission my beloved flip-flops until next summer.
The rain, however, has made it perfectly acceptable for me not to go out and cut the grass or take the dogs for anything more than the obligatory run around the park and its been a bit of crafting for me today instead (i'll not mention the pile of ironing....)
After a bit if DT work, I did a bit of blog browsing and landed on todays Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch, and couldn't resist.......this is the results.....I'm doing a lot of blue and beige at the moment, a bit of a favourite, colour combi wise.
My card features:
- LOTV image
- coloured with Promarkers
- Blue dotty card from Annie marie designs
- beige gingham section from my scrap box
- sentiment is own creation, fonts are Times New Roman and Great Vibe - corner punch used here
- ribbon from dovecraft
- wooden embellies purchased at a craft show, can't remember the name of the supplier which is sooo annoying 'cos I want some more!!!
- acrylic dome stickers from papermania
I would like to enter:
enjoy the rest of your day.....I'm off to tackle that ironing!