Followers

Saturday 23 January 2016

New Years Resolution starts here!

Good Morning to you, my lovely blog friends..........I hope that the weekend has started well for you. Towards the end of last  year, I was feeling like I was neglecting things here and I decided that I really wanted to blog more  so  I set myself a challenge to blog at least one card/project a week. I was excited and motivated and even had the first card ready in anticipation.......then, other stuff happened and the plan got pushed to one side, but.......as its still January, I'm gonna give it a go.

So,  this is today's/this weeks card 
This adorable lil' lady is Jillian from Wee Stamps.....and she is available as a freebie here I downloaded her previously, but this is her first outing on a card - she is a treat to colour so this wont be  the last time you see her here!

this card features
  • image coloured with promarkers
  • mounted onto Nellie Snellen die cut
  • papers from a gorgeous pad purchased at The Range
  • ribbon, from The Ribbon Girl
  • sentiment created by Kerry (a.k.a Pickle)
  • dovecraft acrylic dots
Kraft card used also, and don't forget the current theme at The Cutie Pie challenge is Krafty Cuties!


I would like to enter...............
a gem of a challenge - in the pink

thanks again for popping in, and thank you also for the kind and supportive messages on my last post, you have comforted me at a really sad time and I really do appreciate this.
 enjoy the rest of your weekend - keep warm!


15 comments:

  1. Lisa I know the feeling, good intentions don't always equate to more cards! Love today's little number, let's just say you are going for quality not quantity. She's a super image, off to grab her myself. Have a good weekend, jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely Lisa and spookily I have her coloured her recently for a forthcoming AYLI DT piece!! Love the little calendar tucked in behind. thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa love the image and colour's and thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card and cute image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty :-)


    I was thinking of you last Wednesday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous Lisa. Fab cardvx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and colour combo Lisa. Remember blogging is meant to be for pleasure so don't ever fell bad if you haven't posted something recently. I use my blog as a record for myself and if I get a chance to comment that's a bonus xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful feminine card, love the image, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, this is a really pretty card, super cute image and your card design is lovely. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous lisa.Fab soft pretty colours and design and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful cards you have been making since I last visited, and this is no exception. So pretty. Happy Weekend to you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sweet little card is Pinkalicious, Lisa! I love the way you used strips of different pink patterned papers, and the touch of kraft cardstock is a great accent! Your pink gingham bow is perfection! Thanks for joining the fun at our latest challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa!
    Your card is absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. We appreciate your participation, and hope that you will join us tomorrow for our new challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Design Team Member
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx