Good Morning, and thank you so much for stopping by today....I always appreciate visitors, hope this week is going well for you.
I've been trying to make time to play along with the current A Gem of a Challenge, the theme is "favourite colour combination", and I'm just about there in time! My favourite colour combi does vary....often its Pink, Beige and Ivory, and of late i've used Red and Teal/Mint together but the one I always come back to is Yellow and Blue....so here we are:
- Lili of the Valley "Meant to be"
- coloured with promarkers
- blue dotty card from Annamarie designs
- yellow paper from The Range
- sentiment uses Stalemate font
- rikrak and acrylic dots from Dovecraft
I would like to enter this into:
Don't know what's happened to the weather, after such a lovely weekend, so please come back summer....we miss you!!!