Followers

Saturday 14 January 2017

New Beginnings!

Hello there, my lovely friends......the first two weeks of this new year seem to have flown already, and whilst this is my first blog post of the year, I have been keeping myself out of mischief with a bit of  DT work and having a bit of a re-jig at home that I will tell you more about later. 

This post is all about New Beginnings which is just as well as this is the theme for the new 
This in itself is a new beginning for me, as I am moving over from Team 2 to Team 1.
I chose to make a retirement card for this challenge, as I think this sums up what retirement should be - a new beginning.

Our DT have made some amazing cards to inspire you, so I do hop you will hop on over and play along!

Our sponsors are 
My DT card features:
  • Patches - Done Fishing from Crafty Sentiments
  • coloured with Promarkers
  • sentiment uses Unkept font
  • papers from an old Forever Friends Christmas stack
  • ribbon from stash
Another New for me is my New Craft Desk - since we moved into this house I have been limited to storing  my craft stash in the corner of our bedroom and having to work on the top of a chest of drawers or haul stuff downstairs to our dining table. However, as laptops have replaced PC's in our home - I decided to set up camp on our old computer desk - and am loving having this little area to loose myself in - would you like to see it.......

Ok, so its not a massive craft room (that will come in a few years time when the kids move out!) this will do me nicely till then.

I would like to enter my card into:
Crafty Sentiments - AG
A Gem of a Challenge - celebrate something new
The Male Room challenge - AG
i love promarkers - something new
Aud Sentiments challenge - AG add a sentiment
What's on your Workdesk Wednesday - not so much a "what's on" but a "here it is" lol

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, I agree retirement is a new start.
    With both my own hat and my DT hat. I Love your card. Thank you for linking up to us at The Male Room, hope to see you again. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute... I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Lisa, such a super image for a retirement card - a wonderful idea for a new beginning.
    Your craft space looks great, very neat and tidy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful retirement card Lisa! Great idea to fit the theme of the challenge.
    Your craft space looks so tidy :) and a lovely place to work. I used to work on a laptray with boxes from other rooms all around me so this looks wonderful. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Lisa. Great design, papers and image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable image and beautiful card...Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge,hope to see you again
    Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx