Followers

Friday 17 February 2017

Claudia Loves Christmas......and so do I!

Good Morning my lovely blog chums, thank you so much for the very kind comments on my post yesterday as I now go headlong into year 8 of Blogging! 

I am feeling very Happy that it's Friday - the company I work for (in the real World) recently changed my working hours, so I decided to look upon this as an opportunity to reduce the hours and days that I do and I now no longer work on a Thursday or Friday. This is only my second week of doing this but last week was brilliant - having the extra couple of days off, I was completely on top of the housework, the dogs had longer walks, I felt soooo much less tired and when I went back into work on Monday I felt much happier in myself and actually enjoyed the three days that I'm in. I also managed to spend time last weekend making a wedding card for an order (note to self - don't forget to take a photo!!) and doing a bit of colouring.....a little bit of which, is featured on today's card......
I have used Claudia Loves Christmas, from Little Miss Muffet digi stamps - isn't she adorable....and is an absolute treat to colour, so will be appearing here a lot more over the course of the year.

Today's card features:

  • Claudia Loves Christmas
  • coloured with promarkers
  • glossy accents
  • Stardust Stickles
  • Martha Stewart border punch - oldie, can't recall the name
  • sentiment created on Serif page plus
  • Doodlebug Twine
  • magazine freebie paper
  • button from stash
I would like to enter these challenges:
In the Pink - Dies/Punches (only the one punch used, but hoping that the Pinkness makes us for it!)
ABC Christmas Challenge - C & D creature and dimension - my Creature name also starts with a C and I hope that the button adds Dimension

Cheerio for now, and have a lovely day xx

17 comments:

  1. So sweet! Wonderfully coloured as always. The punched border is lovely too.
    I'm really glad you're enjoying your extra days off and now your work more. Definitely sounds like a more happy balance of work and play :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart!! Love the pretty pink Lisa and the CAS design is perfect to showcase Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Sweet image, lovely colours and design. Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! gorgeous card Lisa...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenges :)
    hugs
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and perfect layout. Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers. Good luck, Lilibet (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and very pretty card. Pleased you are enjoying your 3 day week. That's what I used to work and thought it was just the right balance x

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable card Lisa, such a sweet image and pretty design.
    Your new working hours sound much better for you, I'm so pleased.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute CAS card Lisa. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa,
    This is super sweet. What an adorable image & pretty detail. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I love the soft colours you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Season's Greetings. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Season's Greetings DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable. Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Seasons Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloured card, image is so sweet and love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining in on my first challenge over at Season's Greetings and also following the optional twist, good luck and hope to see you again. Please ensure your a follower, thanks x
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Season’s Greetings Christmas Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! Love this Lisa! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, thanks for joining us at In The Pink xx Stacey S

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx