Followers

Friday 26 May 2017

SSW2 - 113

Hello there, my lovely blog chums.....hope you're having a great week so far! Hasn't it been lovely to see some glorious sunshine in the UK this week. It has been a busy week work wise, so I am a little late posting this, but hey-ho

So we have a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday
,,,,and this is my card, based on this brilliant sketch
our lovely sponsor is

It is a really versatile sketch, so I hope you will be inspired to join in with us, why not hop on over to also check out the other fantastic DT cards.......click here

I used the Framed Penguins image from Dilly Beans, which I coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from a Payper Box pick and mix. Used my wee fave "Baby Lexi" font for the sentiment.

We treated ourselves to another trip to the West End, last night and saw the magnificent....
Kinky Boots!

This was on Megan's wishlist and I didn't know very much about it....absolutely loved it though! Very funny and very sassy...but at the same time very moving and touching too. Another show that I would highly recommend.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image Lisa and I like the colours you have used with it. Lovely card.
    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Lisa and a great Sketch too, I will try and play along again this time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!! Seeing Kinky Boots is on my bucket list too (unfortunately we couldn't get tickets -- insert sad face here!) I love your card. Such a fun color palette for those darling penguins.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool colours and colouring Lisa.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun play, I saw Kinky Boots last year with a trip to Toronto ON. We loved it!
    Your card is darling, love the blues. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Lisa, fun colors!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx