Followers

Wednesday 7 June 2017

It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday time....

Hello there, my dear friends.....I hope you week has got off to a great start.

So its Wednesday which means time for a new Sweet Sketch challenge....

this is my DT card, based on this sketch


our lovely sponsors for this challenge are
Image result for little claire

It is also my first time as host for this challenge, and I am extra chuffed that Little Claire's are sponsoring, as I have been lucky enough to meet some of their team at previous Sincerely Yours shows - and they are lovely, lovely people! Thank you so much to LC for providing some gorgeous images for the team to use - I couldnt 't resist the Three Monkeys digi (although I only used one of the three, lol)

So, there we go - we have a fab sketch to follow, a great prize up for grabs and some amazing inspiration from the team - so why not hop on over - click here

I would also like to enter:

I had mentioned in previous posts, that last weekend I did a craft fair - to be honest, it wasn't the best advertised event and the turn out was disappointing, but still managed to sell a few cards and bit and bobs including a couple of the felt keyrings, that I have been making recently. When we were at the caravan a few weeks ago, I was discussing with my Mum, what we were going to do at this event and I stumbled upon a few ideas on Pinterest that I couldn't resist trying - I thoroughly enjoyed making these - whilst my sewing skills have plenty of room for improvement, it was lovely to have a go at something different....




thanks again for visiting, cheerio for now xx 

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! What a shame about the craft fair but I'm glad you had some sales. I love your key rings! hard to pick a favourite so I'll pick two :D. The cat is wonderful and the doughnut is so fun :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, like the key rings look fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Lisa! Your key rings are cute too!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...what a fab card, love the image!! Your felt key rings are wonderful the cupcake is my absolute favourite!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful happy card and your key rings are just wonderful.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, great for birthdays! Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card Lisa, and ever so cute key rings...bet they didn't take long to sell! jx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx