Followers

Monday 25 September 2017

Christmas with the Cuties - Animals!

Hello lovely blog chums, hope you've had a great weekend. It's been all go here, we took Megan back to Uni yesterday......that really is a tough journey home and, even though this is her 2nd year, I still felt very teary. For the second year running "moving in day" also fell on her birthday, we had all gone out for a meal on Friday night to celebrate, but I don't think that made leaving her any easier. Not much chance of sitting round, feeling sad though, as our friend is coming to our house to start decorating the lounge today, and I will be escaping the mayhem and chaos as it is our annual stocktake at work, so its and extra long shift for me - joy!!! 

Anyway, enough of my waffle and onto challenge news - yep, its time for a new challenge at
and our theme this time is
Christmas Animals

our lovely friends at
are our sponsors this time and have a great prize up for grabs!
Thank you also to Pink Gem for providing the team with some awesome images to play with - I couldn't resist "Mistletoe Jingles" and have used the pre coloured image here - I love his snowflake sweater, I would actually wear that one!

We really hope you will join us for our challenge - maybe you've only just started to think about this years Christmas cards, well why not hop on over, we'd love to see you!

I would also like to enter:
Christmas card Throwdown - colours: Pink, Red and Green (hoping that his pink rosy cheeks will suffice) 

Just to add, I had also been given the task of organsing a week of bake sales at work, for the Macmillan Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning - I have a batch of Malteser Cupcakes ready to take into work today, Alistair is going to make some of his yummy cheese scones for tomorrow, and I am planning to knock up some Choccy brownies for later in the week......if you are involved in these events this week, then I wish you every success and happy fundraising!


11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy weekend and busy day at work too! A super card and loving the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lisa :-)

    OMG in her 2nd year already x Hope the M25 behaved itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Lisa, such a cute image and great design.
    My son started his third and final year at Uni today, he didn't come home this summer as he was doing a research project to earn some money so none of the sad goodbyes for us this year!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Lisa!! This card is absolutely darling!! I love that image. Sorry that you are missing your daughter ... I have 2 years and then I'll be doing the same. I imagine MANY tears! Sending hugs.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds as though you are run off your feet, I hope you can take refuge in some crafting to relax. This is a fun image and you've used lovely muted colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you've got all your decorating finished by now Lisa. I love the image and the papers on this card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute card with a fun image. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx