Followers

Sunday 22 October 2017

All very Cute, with Crafty Friends

Hello, my lovely blog friends -  If you are a regular visitor here, you may know that we have been doing some decorating here. We have redecorated two rooms (our living room and bedroom) but it has been such an upheaval that I actually feel like I've moved house!!!! That work has now been all completed, and I am just going through to last few boxes of "bits and bobs" that have been stashed in Megan's bedroom for the last couple of weeks. We have a lovely built in cupboard in our bedroom that I even decided to overhaul and this has now been transformed into my new craft corner - it's looking fab and I will add some piccies later, when I have a little more time - for now it's just lovely to have the opportunity to blog again!!!

Anyway, for today's post I want to tell you all about our latest Crafty Friends Challenge
our theme this time is
CUTE (a popular choice with me, lol)
our sponsors this time are
who also provided the team with some amazing images to play with.
I was delighted to be able to use A Star is Born
with such an adorable image, I kept the rest of the card fairly simple - using Nitwit papers, string and kraft and brown card stock for matting.

I do hope you will join us for this challenge - just click HERE

 I would like to enter:

thank you so much for your visit today xx

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lisa with lovely colours. I bet you’re pleased your decorating’s finished and back to normal again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This deserves a simple treatment and you have done it perfectly.
    Faith
    x
    PS look forward to your craft area piccies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Lisa, great colours. Pleased that your house is back to normal and look forward to seeing your crafty corner xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card Lisa, such a cute image and lovely soft colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card lisa. Very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image and the kraft and twine look fab
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely I love this stamp Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Love and hugs Carole X Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the CAS layout you have used with this image. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed up Challenge - Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx