Followers

Thursday 14 December 2017

Snowflakes, Stars and Cutie Pies

Hello, my lovely blog chums......hope all is well with you! Hope you're keeping on top of your Christmas preparations at this busy time of the year. My gift shopping is just about done, the Christmas cards to be posted away are also just about done, we got the tree and decorations up last weekend and we will be cracking on with the food shopping over the next few days - so we are just about "getting there" here!

If you still have Christmas cards to make, and do have time on your hands - why not hop on over to The Cutie Pie Challenge and join us for our last challenge of the year
our theme is
Stars and/or Snowflakes

we are lucky enough to have two lovely sponsors for this challenge, so huge thanks go to

who have an awesome digistamp prize for one lucky winner
and

Image result for crafty ribbons
who will be offering some yummy goodies from their online store for one lucky winner

My DT card features:
  • Avery with Snowflakes - digi stamp from PND
  • coloured with promarkers
  • snowflake dies - joanna sheen signature collection and marianne 
  • star embsossing folder
  • sentiment embossing folder was a magazine freebie
  • acrylic dome sticker
Why not come and join in - we would love to see you!

Before I go just wanted to add a photo of myself and my gorgeous Megan - this was taken at the work Christmas party last Sunday.....

and our Christmas Tree 


I would like to enter:

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card smashing photos
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lisa and super photo of you both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa How beautifully sweet this card is. Little Avery looks lovely. I love that sentiment embossing folder (I own it, and you've given me great inspiration to use it!) and those great snowflake dies! Beautiful photo of you with your baby girl too 😊 and your tree looks wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card, fab photos. Have a super Christmas cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, Lisa! Love the pretty embossed background and sentiment, and that PND Doll image is so cute. Thanks for playing along with our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I really love this white on white Christmas card - so effective! The image is so cute and I love the embossed sentiment - that was a great freebie! Thanks for joining in with the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card Lisa, love the non traditional colour combination you used with Avery with snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx