Followers

Sunday 11 March 2018

Mother's Day hugs

Hello my lovely blog chums......Hope  you've been having a great weekend. If you are a Mum, hope you have been enjoying the day. The contents of the Amazon parcel turned out to be a fab set of headphones from my lovely Megan, as  she knows I enjoy a bit of box set binging on my tablet. Hubby has given me some money to get myself some new jeans and also instructed me this morning to "treat yourself to a couple of your colouring in pictures" after further probing it turned out he meant Digi stamps, lol. Well he certainly didn't have to tell me  twice, as I had recently stumbled upon some completely yummy Lee Holland images, now available on Etsy.....before long, a click turned into a bit of printing, then out came the ProMarkers, and well, ta-daaa

She really is a little treat to colour! I have used limetree crafts card with this, also a cheery Lynn border die. Little Claire's mini sentiment and a bit of card candi.

I would like to enter:
crafty sentiments anything goes
passion for promarker challenge only girls allowed


That's all for  tonight, got very emotional watching the last episode of Call the Midwife, and am ready for bed now.
I will be back with another DT card later in the week, but will say Cheerio for now.

13 comments:

  1. Aww, sweet card! The girl is rather cute and beautifully coloured as usual. Lovely papers and that border is gorgeous. The Candi and sentiment tag finish it off wonderfully.
    Lovely Mother's Day gift from your family. Love you husband telling you to get 'those colouring in pictures' :). Mine is usually telling me not to but stuff for crafting until I've used what I've got which I totally ignore :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous fresh looking card Lisa with really cute little girl. I always get emotional at Call the Midwife so you’re not alone 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the fresh colours and the sweet image. Thank you joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and wonderful card Lisa love the sweet image
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love your soft blues and lacy border. Thanks for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Lisa. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Your papers and die cuts look fantastic.Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Donna's 'only girls allowed' challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pretty card Lisa, so fresh. Wasn't Call the Midwife a heartbreaker...can't wait until Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so lovely Lisa. Love the sweet image. I am now a happy follower of your blog and would be over the moon if you followed mine .Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx