Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Winter Layers, with the Cuties

Good morning to you my lovely blog chums, hope you had a lovely weekend. Don't think I have shared this news with you all yet, but  we have babies on the way in our family again....the younger of my two step daughter's, and her husband had been trying for some time to conceive, and had three failed attempts at IVF, but then in June we received the exciting news that they were "forth time lucky" .....and with twins too!!!!! How about that. Her pregnancy has been going really well, and it's looking like they will be delivered by C section at the beginning of January.  This weekend has been spent trawling the internet for cots, and we've now got  two ordered for them, and yesterday we went to her Baby Shower which was lovely. I will, of course, update when we have two new little arrivals to tell you about.

Anyway, we have a super New theme for you at
and this is
WINTER LAYERS

So your card should either have an image that represents this theme or feature layers of papers or embellishments.


4 comments:

  1. An adorable image gorgeous card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card with a cute picture.

    Sorry to respond in this way. But I sent you an email twice but did not have a reaction yet. Maybe something went wrong. I had won with my card, but it would be a shame if I missed my prize.
    http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-129-winter-layers.html

    I like to hear from you.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Lisa. I can't tell you how lovely it is to hear your news...twins!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa, lovely to hear from you again...following you..
    [aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx