Followers

Monday 17 June 2019

Ribbons, Bows and Cutie Pies

Hello my lovely blog chums, hope this finds you well and you have had a great weekend. I have been trying to rest up, having damaged ligaments in my shoulder a couple of weeks ago, as a result of a bit of heavy lifting at work (and also as a result of Lisa not being as young as she used to be!!!!) It's been really playing me up for the last week so hopefully the pain killers and got and cold compresses will see me right soon. 

Anyway, I am actually here to tell you about the current
 CUTIE PIE CHALLENGE
 Our theme is Ribbons and Bows


 Our sponsors for the challenge, very aptly, are


Your card may be any shape or size, be for any occasion and feature any colours...as long as you keep to the theme and most importantly, include a super cute image....why not hop on over and join in with us.

My DT card features an absolute sweetie from DigiStamp boutique (sadly, no longer trading), coloured with ProMarkers. The papers are from Limetree crafts. Ribbons, now and buttons all from stash and finally sentiment is my own creation using Baby Lexi font.

I would like to enter these challenges:
colour crazy challenge. a.g with hand coloured image
aud sentiments  a.g with a sentiment
the paper shelter ribbons and buttons

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today xx


6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty papers and colours Lisa, a beautiful card.
    Nasty injury! I hope you improve soon.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing Lisa. I hope it is improving. Love this fresh card,lovely colour and great image. I really miss Digistamp Boutique, so it is lovely to see this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card with the baby blue and the darling patterns! Such adorable little embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so sweet,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx