Followers

Sunday 23 February 2020

Doggy Walks!

Good Morning, my lovely blog chums......I hope you're having a good weekend. Most of our dog walks during the week have consisted of a quick nip round the block, largely due to the weather, but as it was brighter yesterday, we went for a longer stroll to a local park. Harvey befriended a Lurcher, of a similar age to him and watching them play "chase" was a great deal of fun.....Harvey can run pretty fast, but still couldn't catch up with the lurcher.....needless to say, he slept for ages when we got home!

I think the lovely dog walk put me in mind to use this digi, on the card I am sharing today.....
This is one of my favourite Christmas/Winter digi's and is by From The Heart....who are sadly no longer trading, and I  have used ProMarkers to colour.  The main DP is a oldie download from Cuddly Buddly (I think it was a Spring Fairy set), and whilst the colours are not very Wintery, I think the plaid design lends itself well. The sentiment is from LOTV.   I added cute little heart shaped buttons as a finishing touch.

I would like to enter these challenges:
ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE C is for Cats & D is for Dogs
Allsorts Make it Girly
Challenge Up Your Life Winter Scene
Di's Digi Designs Use a Digi
Winter Wonderland Anything Christmas Goes
As You Like It Favourite Animal
I am a real animal lover so it could have been Cats, Penguins, Giraffes, Lemurs......but ultimately Dogs are my favourite, with their loyalty and devotion, like no other and the furry little head resting on my knee right now, agrees!

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CUTIES, will be back from our post Christmas break, with a fabby, brand new challenge tomorrow.....see you over there!



14 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the colour scheme here, and that image - I can see why it's one of your favourites. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card and in a lovely colour combo too. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Lisa and I love the pretty lemon and blue colour combo. Lovely to see you at AYLI xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring, colours and card Lisa.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a real little sweetie and lovely colour palette, a perfect card for our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, lovely image and l think the colour combination is lovely x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Lisa and love the blue and yellow x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Lisa. The image is adorable and I love your papers. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, what an adorable card. Love that sweet image and your soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, this is such a cute card. I love that you used a FTHS image, Faiths designs were some of my favorites. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your choice for our Favourite Animal challenge, thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous make with us at AYLI. Hope to see you next time too! Squirrel Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx