Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2020

A Little Thank You

Hello, my lovely blog chums......as we plod through another week in Lockdown, I do hope this finds you well, I do hope that blogging and crafting are playing a part in keeping you going at the moment.

At the weekend, I took my Promarkers, together with a bundle of images out into the garden with me,  and whiled away a good hour, colouring in the sunshine, these were then put to good use on Monday afternoon  - my Craft Afternoon, this is one of my makes........

This is Love Tag from LOTV, isn't it adorable! The original digi did have "with love", as its sentiment but I did tweak it a little, it's such a versatile image and can lend itself to many occasions. As I previously said, this image was coloured with Promarkers. I kept things very simple, and used a couple of off cuts to add a little interest, and a tiny little enamel dot to complete.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Passion for ProMarkers week 538 clean and simple
Addicted to CAS 183 code word Animals

Will finish now, sending huge hugs to you all.......keep safe and  well xx



7 comments:

  1. AW! so adorable Lisa.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mouse image and card design Lisa.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Lisa - and you can;t beat colouring in the garden, can you? We're lucky we've had such beautiful weather in the UK for the past week or so. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your time in the sun, colouring sounds idyllic! What a wonderful opportunity this lockdown has given us all, to refocus and get to those things we seldom have time for. Your card is gorgeous! Beautiful clean and simple design and such an adorable image. I love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Passion for Promarkers! Stay safe!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to spend an afternoon and our weather has been so great in the UK lately. A super clean and simple card design for our challenge this week at Passion For Promarkers, thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw that sounds lovely, colouring in the sunshine! This image is so cute and I love your delicate colours. A great design too and perfect for this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Thanks for playing at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx