Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2020

The one with James and the flower

Hello my lovely blog chums.....hope you've had a good day! 
So I was a brave little soldier at the dentist today.....unfortunately I am going to need further treatment on my wisdom tooth, but I'll panic about that when I get to it....for now, I'm feeling better and hopefully this will bring a good night's sleep tonight! 


Anyway,  on to today's card 
I have used my bear crush, James, today.....he is coloured with Promarkers and I fussy cut him. I used a magnolia sweet fence die, to create the border, to which I added a heart button. The flower is a wee die, and I used an ivy die to create the stem. I used a cloud die, cut out and also embossed. The sentiment tag is from LOTV, and I finished with a couple of pearls.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Passion for Promarkers #547  Flowers and Pearls 
Allsorts #576 Embossing wet or dry
Less is Moore #421 Borders

Thank you so much for your visit today, can I also thank the lovely folks that took the time to comment on my post a couple of days ago, helping me with a blogger prob.

12 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear that you are feeling better after the visit to the dentist. Love this CAS James, fab design Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card https://www.ikream.com/iphone-6s-plus-screen-flickering-showing-unusual-display-problems-25096

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, well done on the dentist visit! Wishing you luck for the next one. This is so sweet! I love the little scene you've created for James. Beautiful clouds and I love the little heart button. It adds a beautiful pop of colour. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! Such a Darling card.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely cute image and a lovely design. Thank you for joining our 'Embossing' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real fun card with the sweet teddy, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Embossing' theme at Allsort challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. James has a big fan club a he's so adorable. A fabulous card for our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love James, not seen him for a while! Love how you've used the fence of your scene to create the border for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty CAS card Lisa. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx