Followers

Monday 10 August 2020

Hip To Be Square with The Cuties

Hello there my lovely blog chums......I hope this finds you keeping well. Its been a little quieter here from me, over the last week or so, largely due to this spell of hot weather which hasn't really put me in the mood to craft so much. I've been dabbling with some gift tags, but that's about it really. 

Anyway, we do have a great new challenge with The Cutie Pies,  that might well get you racing to your craft desk....

Our theme this time is 
HIP TO BE SQUARE 
(If you are of a certain age, like my good self, you may remember a "Huey Lewis and the News" record of the same name.....which I've continually been humming!!)

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are our good friends at 
Lee Holland  Designs

My own DT card features squares aplenty, to accompany this adorable bear from Lee Holland. He is coloured with Promarkers. For a square challenge, it had to be Gingham papers, and I found these two beauts in my scraps box. I added a mini square, and a wooden tree embellishment. I will add a more personalised sentiment, later in the year, closer to Christmas.

We really hope you will join us for this.....why not hop on over xx

I would also like to enter these challenges:
Sweet Stampin Inspired by a song
Hip to be Square, as mentioned above 
CCAYR use fall/ autumn colours 
Fab N Funky #492 Christmas 

Thank you for your visit today......sending hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. A clever take on our challenge - yep I'm humming it lol! What a gorgeous image of that bear too - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin - I agree it's just too hot for crafting at the moment bring on the cool weather - not rain just cool lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cute Christmas card in autumn colors.Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. We hope you will join us for future challenges. Martina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very cute I do love the colours you used and the layout suits that cutie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable Lisa. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa!! Great minds think alike with old Huey Lewis!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cute card, love his big jumper..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is the cutest with the sweet image and the plaid paper! Thanks for joining us at MLC card challenge.

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx