Followers

Sunday 27 September 2020

Birthday Celebrations with the Cuties

 Hello, my lovely blog chums.....I hope that you've had a lovely weekend. It certainly has turned chillier here. It feels like overnight I've gone from wearing flip-flops and shorts into cosy socks and jumpers.

Today's card is my third DT card for our Birthday  Celebrations challenge, over at 

The Cutie Pie Challenge 

if you scroll down to my previous post, or click the link above you can find out more about the challenge.
I am using a sweet little mouse digi from Di's, which is coloured with Promarkers set off with a  doily. I have used  Nitwit download papers. I added a sentiment tag from LOTV,  a little die cut flower and a wooden embellishment.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
ABC challenge - M for Mouse
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge  - Animal Antics

Thank you so much for your visit today.......I will be back tomorrow with a terrific new challenge from Christmas with the Cuties......oooooooh!!!

5 comments:

  1. A super cute card, I love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT. (ABC Challenges is another blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is so adorable Lisa. The doily is a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Fun image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is too cute! I love your adorable little critter, and your mix of gingham and a ditsy print for the background! Your card has won the challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - congratulations! Please visit our Wednesday blog to see how to claim your prize, and be sure to give us your first and last names in the email you send us. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx