Followers

Saturday 14 November 2020

The Holly and the.......carolling dog!

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....I hope that you've had a good week. Its been a suprisingly busy one here. When Megan moved out, earlier this year, we asked Cameron if he wanted to move into her old room as it is larger, but at the time he couldn'tbe bothered.....until this week, so Wednesday was spent moving furniture about and getting settled into my new (smaller) craft room. 

Now that I'm all unpacked, I made another card for the Christmas box.....I'm going to have to get organised very soon, with my card list.

I used one of my favourite little images from LOTV....who wouldn't love a Carol singing dog, he is coloured with Promarkers. The dp, was an old magazine freebie, I die cut a square with a faux stitched die, and then cut out a circle, which I topped with a Spellbinders fancy circle die. The finishing touch was a Holly embellishment which is my own little make using air dry clay, a cake decorating tool, Promarkers, again to colour, Mod Podge to glaze and finally flat back pearls.

I would like to enter these challenges please.....
Passion for Promarkers  #568  Fancy Frames
52 Christmas card Throwdown  November colour challenge 


Thank you so much for your visit today, I'm off to get dinner organised now, but I will be back on Monday with another Cutie Pie card xx


6 comments:

  1. Smaller room? that is LOVE for you LOL. Love your card, so pretty and so is the design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Lisa! Love your choice of paper and pretty frame to spotlight that cute carol singing dog...
    Enjoy your new, but smaller, craft room and thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute image and lovely festive card, thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable thanks for sharing at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute card Lisa. I love your image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and adorable card. you used the colors perfectly. Thanks for playing at 52cct

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx