Followers

Monday 26 July 2021

Clean and Simple at Christmas with the Cuties

 Hello there my lovely blog chums......I hope you've had a good weekend, mine started with a bump - literally!!! I toppled over my own feet at work on Friday, as I was climbing down from a step stool, and somehow as I tried to break my fall, I managed to dislocate my thumb. I had to go to the emergency department at the hospital and I now have a glove splint in place. 

I have to speak to the fracture clinic later in the week, after they have seen my x-rays, and am hoping that I haven't incurred any ligament damage....its still quite sore, but starting to feel a little better.

Anyway enough of my injuries......

We have a fabulous new challenge at 
CHRISTMAS WITH THE CUTIES 



We want to see your cutest Christmas cards using a CLEAN AND SIMPLE design.

Our lovely sponsors are 
Who have a fabulous prize for our lucky winner and also very kindly provided some adorable images for the team to work with.

You can find Christmas Bear with Snowman here and Cool Winter Penguin here.

If you haven't visited Just Me digi's before, then I do suggest visit......and I do hope that you will hop on over and play along with us too.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

my time to craft Christmas Challenge have a krafty Christmas 
Cards 4 Galz Christmas in July 
Crafty Gals #221 Christmas in July 
My Time to Craft #462 no patterned paper 




7 comments:

  1. Ouchie Lisa!! Hope your thumb settles down soon.

    Loving your Christmas cards .. .. especially the kraft one!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no hope all is ok. Such cute cards love them thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz Shell B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are on the road to recovery Lisa. These are gorgeous cards, such wonderful images xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ouch! I do hope the thumb recovers without surgery - that literately would be a pain!! Your cards are fab, love the images and clean lines - my sort of cards!

    Sarah R (To distinguish me from the other Sarah above!! :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I hope you heal quickly. Your cards are really cute. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so cute. Hope your thumb heals quickly and as painless as can be. Thanks for joining in the fun at
    MTTCC-Krafty Christmas Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx