Followers

Monday 11 October 2021

Down on the Farm with The Cuties

 Hello there, my lovely bog chums....I hope you had a lovely weekend. It was a fairly - and much needed quiet one here!

So its time for a new challenge, today, with The Cutie Pies, and our theme is

DOWN ON THE FARM


We would like to see your cutest, farm yard characters featuring on your cards - animals, maybe the farmer, or how about a scarecrow - we will leave it to your imagination, but we cant wait to see your cards.

For my own  DT card I couldn't resist printing off one of my fave oldies from, Digistamp Boutique. I am using Promarkers to colour. This paper combo comes from "My Favourite Things" and I thought the plaid design, particularly was very apt for the theme. I decided to add a little detail with a label die cut in half and a tiny flower added. I had also recently found a pack of corner dies, reduced to a £1, obviously I couldn't leave it there at that price and I certainly couldn't wait to try it out.

I would like to enter these challenges, please:

Cute Card Thursday #693 October atg

Crafty Animals #55 atg

Crofters Castle #46 October atg


Thank you so much for your visit today.....I will be back in the next couple of days with another DT card.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Gorgeous card Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Lisa, I do miss the Digistamp Boutique. At a pound what a bargain and they add a brilliant finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this image, must print mine off, and your card is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa with such a fun image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is just adorable!!! And I love the soft colors. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx