Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Three of a Kind, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

Hello there my lovely blog chums........hope you've been having a good week. I am still away on my "late-cation", if you will, in Dorset. Its been a very enjoyable break so far. 

I just wanted to share with you, that we have a fun, new challenge at 

Passion for Markers


Kitty, set the theme as 
3 of a kind.

Our lovely sponsors are 
Who also,  very kindly provided some amazing images for the team to work with.  

I  am  using JMC Designs image ‘Whinnie’ from the ‘Happy Campers’ collection). JMC images always look so bright and colourful, and my mother is keen on bright colours,  so I thought this would be perfect for her birthday card. I am using Promarkers to colour - lime zest, cocktail pink and pastel yellow  (3 of a kind). The papers are from Doodlebug. Sentiment is my own creation. I was lucky enough,  recently, to be nominated by my good friend Sarah, to receive a gorgeous bundle of ribbon - from  Crafty Ribbons. One of the Ribbons in this bundle was made to be on this card! I also added enamel dots, from YNS  - another three of a kind.

I do hope that you will hop on over and join us 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image. Glad you are enjoying your break. Love Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card Lisa. Such a beautiful little camper. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx