Followers

Monday 9 January 2023

JANUARY BLUES, with The Cutie Pies

 Hello there my lovely blog chums, I will start with wishing you a very Happy New Year. We had a really lovely Christmas,  but the weeks leading up to the end of last year proved to be very stressful for me. I have had to pack away my craft room as our small bedroom is being converted into a wetroom. At the same time my daughter and her partner finally moved into their new house, this wasn't without its challenges and just to add to the chaos my hubby had to go into hospital for the first of several kidney stone operations. Before my head exploded once and for all, I had to take a bit of a break from blogging and crafting. The Cutie Pie Challenge and Christmas with the Cuties have taken a little break and unfortunately I have had to stand down from one of my design team positions. 

On a more positive note, I am delighted that The Cutie Pie Challenge is up and running again. We have a super cute and fun challenge starting today, and I do hope that you will hop on over and play along. 

Our theme for the challenge is 

JANUARY BLUES 

we want to lots of Cuteness and many a shade of blue. 


Fortunately I was able to make a card for this challenge before I packed away my stash (later in the year I am hoping to set up one of our sheds as my craft room,  but for the time being everything is either in the cupboard under the stairs or in my mother's back bedroom). I have had this image saved on my PC for such a  long time. It was designed by a lady who used to be a member of Docrafts forum, but I cannot recall her name. I have used Promarkers to colour. The papers used were a magazine freebie. I added a sentiment and a couple of enamel dots. 

Thank you so much for your visit today xx



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for a boy Lisa. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image Lisa. Love the design of this card. Take care of yourself and you know where I am if you need any help with the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pg slot แตกง่าย เกมแจ็คพอต PG SLOT เป็นอีกหนึ่งต้นแบบเกมทำเงินยอดนิยมเยอะที่สุดในปี 2021 นี้ มีเรื่องราวชักชวนติดตาม และก็มีภาพกราฟิกที่ชัดเจนงดงามสูงที่สุดอีกด้วยเล่นเลย

    ReplyDelete
  4. เว็บ สล็อต ออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ในทวีปเอเชีย เป็นเว็บออนไลน์ ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่1ของไทย พีจี สล็อต ระบบน่าไว้วางใจ เล่นได้ จ่ายจริง ไม่มีต่ำ ฝาก-ถอน เร็วทันใจเล่นง่ายไม่ยุ่งยาก ทำเงิน ได้จริง

    ReplyDelete
  5. ทดลองสล็อต pg เล่นฟรีทุกค่าย PG SLOT รองรับเล่นผ่านมือถือทุกระบบ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น IOS และก็ Android ผู้ใช้สามารถเล่นได้ในทุกเกมแบบไม่ต้องสมัครก่อนใครที่เว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME

    ReplyDelete
  6. slot wallet slotwallet เป็นเกมสล็อต ( pg slot )slot ที่มาแรง สร้างความระทึกใจให้กับผู้เล่นได้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ ด้วยการอัปเดตเกมใหม่ๆออกมาอยู่เรื่อยรวมมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม 2022

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx