Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Still feeling Sentimental with The Cuties

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....I do hope January has started well for you. 

If you haven't had the opportunity to play along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge, and our January, Feeling Sentimental Challenge, don't worry,  there is still time and I am sharing a second DT card

Kept things nice and simple here, this gorgeous sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn and is fabulous to use. I have paired this with an old Cutie from Bugaboo which I coloured with Promarkers. The polkadot cardstock is from Limetree Crafts. I added an enamel dot to complete. 
If you want to play along, you can find us Here.

I would also like to play along with these challenges:

Crafty Animals #79 anything goes 
Allsorts #764 January Blues 
Alphabet Challenge U for Underneath Something (balloon tucked Underneath the sentiment)
My Time To Craft #525 something new in your stash (sentiment die was a Christmas gift)

This also applies to 

Moving Along With The Times Use a new Crafty item

I 🖤 Promarkers #550 Animals 

Thank you for taking the time to visit me today, have a great day whatever you're up to.....I'll be taking my Mother food shopping today, hoping to squeeze in a little bit of time for some colouring too


6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Lisa, I do love that oversized sentiment. Thank you ever so much for supporting my January Blues theme at Allsorts too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card using the large sentiment as your focal point. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    what a very wonderful card and super design also.
    Love that fab sentiment die used.
    Beautifully coloured image with your new craft item.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous I love it so much the big sentiment the colours and that cute little bunny its super thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of a sudden you pop up in my Bloglovin', would you believe it? I've not been around in such a long time Lisa, and looking back I have missed such a lot of your beautiful work. I hope you pop up regularly now. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx