Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2024

Easter/Mums with the Cuties

 Hello there my lovely blog chums, hope all is well with you. 

So, we are keeping it seasonal with the Cuties,  this month, as our challenge theme is Easter/Mothers Day. Obviously, Sunday just gone was Mothers Day, here in the UK, and I do hope everyone had a lovely day and was able to spend time with family. 

My own DT card is actually the card I made for my Mum. Now, I did happen to treat myself at Christmas to a Cricut Explore 3, whilst I'd wanted a Cricut for absolutely aaaages,  and Alistair had said, just get one,  each time I'd replied that I didn't think I'd use it enough to warrant the cost....anyway....I now have one, I blummin' love it, and I've used it on my card, here, to create the "MUM" wording.


The wee flowers were also cut with the Cricut, to which I added enamel dots. The gorgeous lace came from my local haberdashery store. I stamped, fussy cut and coloured this super cute Penny Black hedgie, and my mother loved the way its sitting on the wording. 

I do hope that you will hop on over and play along with us.....Click Here

I would also like to enter these challenges please......

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ATG, with optional Easter theme

Thank you so much for your visit today xx

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Lisa and I suspect that's going to be worthwhile investment. A whole world of cutting possibilities. I very much look forward to seeing what you make with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - such a fun way to use the PB hedgie!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx