Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Just a quickie from me....

Hi all, back at work now, and feeling a bit cream-crackered, so just a quick post from me today. This is a card I made at the weekend, it was a special order from one of my mums friends. The super cute Forever Friends Image was donated by a lovely docrafter, have used my circular and scalloped circular nesties for image, wording was done on pc (font: Fineliner) and edged with MS border punch, ribbon from The Range. I would like to enter this card in Pear Tree Designs week 38 Ribbons challenge.

Must rustle some dinner up know, back later xx

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Lisa! gorgeous image and I love the colour combo and font too ~ simply stunning :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Fab image and I'll have to get that font. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa; you should be dead proud of it - the layout and the colours make it fabby! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Lisa - very pretty indeed. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week with our ribbon challenge! Good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a sweet card lisa,enjoy your tea,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card lisa.i love the sweet image and fab colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty - I love the colour combo!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Ribbon' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card, I love the little bear and soft pinks. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx