Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

Things we do in the name of Charity!

At work we do a lot of fundraising, every year the company has a nominated charity we support and this year it is Teenage Cancer Trust. One of the faves is dressing up days at work and today we did "letters day" - basically go to work dressed in something connected with the first letter of your name. I sat and pondered, but couldnt think of anything do-able, so I asked my wonderful friends on the DC forum for ideas. We got some fab suggestions, but this is what Karen (aka Redrottie) came up with, which I couldnt resist doing:-


I am a L plate!



even did my name badge to complete the look, lol

7 comments:

  1. hehee glad to have been of help!!!!!!! you look brill

    and it was easy to put together too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it hun! ~ fantastic idea :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look brilliant Lisa! Hope you raise a wodge! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Lisa and brilliant idea,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You look fab, well done Lisa.
    Teresa xx xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx