Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

its official....being 40 is fab!

Hi all just wanted to share a few birthday piccies with you all, have been having a wonderful week and have been totally spoiled

My hubby gave me some birthday money, so of which bankrolled my trip to London on Saturday and some of which I am saving for a bit of craft related loveliness, and my children got me a book called "The Notebook", the film is a fave of mine and gives me the boohoo's whenever I watch it!. My wonderful parents made me up a 40 bag, and here are the contents:


My dad also got me a box of "berties" (love 'em!)

I received some stunning cards from some of my wonderful DoCrafts friends and DTeamies

 and some from my non cardmakers


Then I went into work on Tuesday and the spoiling continued:

my fabby work "family" threw me a little parteeeee!

with more pressies.....





So all in all a wonderful birthday, and massive thanks and hugs to everyone who made it so xx



13 comments:

  1. Morning Lisa Happy Birthday looks like you have been thoroughly spoilt lots and lots of goodies. I was forty last year and had a fab time. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab photos Lisa, looks like you had a wonderful day
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Happy Birthday Lisa and glad to hear you were spoiled rotten!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Lisa - I think Forty is the new thirty - definitely a cool age to be - and I'm so glad you've had fun and been spoilt! Long may it last! Big birthday hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos so glad you enjoyed the day hugs Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing photo's Lisa, it's not so bad being 40 is it? you wait till you start the 50's (like me :o()
    Glad you had a wonderful time. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Lisa. Wonderful photos, glad you enjoyed your day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot of wonderful goodies, what a very special day :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday lisa,lovely photos & prezzies. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pleased you had a fab birthday Lisa and were spoilt rotten you deserve it. You're only 40 once! Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaah! Happy birthday Lisa - it's lovely to hear about your special day! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very HAPPY but Belated BIRTHDAY WISH from me .... what a lot of goodies you got .Lisa you look to have had a fab day Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just had a quick look at your blog, and the lovely prezzies you got for your 40th, glad you had a great time. Sue.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx