Hi, and thank you for visiting me today - this is a pre-scheduled post as I am currently away on holiday in the Lake District with my hubby and some of his family. As I type this the weather outside is gloriously warm and sunny, and I can't help wondering what the weather will be like when this actually goes live.
Anyway, if you haven't joined us for the current Cutie Pie Challenge - where have you been?
Our theme is the ever popular
Here Come The Girls
we are sponsored by our lovely friends at
I know so many of you love using your cute, girl images, so why not come and join in the fun!
My DT card features:
- Lily from CS*
- coloured with promarkers
- friendship recipe sentiment from LOTV
- papermania capule collection papers
- doily from Joanna Sheen store
- wooden flower, pearls and rik rak from stash
* I chose this image for two reasons - a) my granny was called Lily and b)when I was a little girl I always had my hair in bunches just like these, my dad used to can them my handle bars!
Thanks again for your visit, not too sure what the wifi is going to be like where we are staying, so will be back with you as and when xx