Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

SSW2 - 117

Hi.....I'm back with another scheduled post, whilst i'm still on my holibobs in the Lake District

so its time for a new challenge at

and this is my take on this wonderful sketch



our lovely sponsors for this challenge are
Smith York Laser Art

who are the makers of these adorable wooden embellishments that you will see on my card here and the other DT cards too - if you are a regular visitor here you will know that I LOVE to use wooden embellies, so this was right up my street!

I have also used
  • Quacky - just for you, from Digistamp Boutique
  • coloured with promarkers
  • the papers are from a Trimcraft stack that I found in The Works for an absolute bargain!
I think this is a sketch that can lend itself to any occasion, gender or theme - we would love to see how you use it.........



11 comments:

  1. A great Sketch Lisa. Love the duck and the papers are such lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the use of the sketch the little shaped squares look great. Pretty papers too :)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch Lisa! Your duck is so sweet and perfectly coloured to go with the really lovely papers. The wooden embellishments finish off your card beautifully. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the sketch Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa and welcome to SSW2, I love your card very cute, think I've ordered this image for later this year. Love your colours and design papers. Your wooden MDF images work perfectly on your card.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa, I LOVE this card. Gorgeous papers and your image is perfectly colored. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolute cutie. Fabulous cardvx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, I love your papers and how you used the shapes. Lovely card.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, such a sweet image. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx