Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

Anyone for a Bear Hug???

Good Morning, my lovely blog chums.....hope you enjoyed the weekend - did you get any Christmas prep done? 

The latest Cutie Pie Challenge kicked off last week, so today it's time for "A Little Extra Cutie-ness"......

and our theme is
BEAR HUGS
For me it had to be James the bear  from LOTV! I used this adorable image to create the birthday card for my Mum, from the kids

I have donated this prize for this challenge, so how would you like to get your inky mitts on this adorable House Mouse Set:

So, if you haven't joined in with this challenge yet, where've you been!! click here


MY DT CARD FEATURES:
  • James with sign, from LOTV
  • coloured with promarkers
  • papers from Trimcraft stack
  • doily from Joanna Sheen store
  • MB precious hearts die
  • Go Kreate border die
  • pearls
I would like to enter:
aud sentiments challenge -AG with a sentiment
simon says stamp blog.wednesday challenge - Furry Friends

Thank you so much for your visit here today - have a great day xx




8 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card, yes please need a bear hug. Thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lisa, a super design and I love the board he is holding. Yep, some Christmas prep done, not very much but a few festive treats stashed away in the goody cupboard, courtesy of Lidl. I am also busy crocheting a snowman for Mollie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love his sign and the hearts
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card Lisa, I love this James with his sign x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how sweet; we could all do with a bear hug; thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa :-) James is adorable and I am sure your Mum will love this, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx