Followers

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Challenge #126 - Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Hello, my lovely blog chums - this is a much busier week, blogging wise, for me and this is a scheduled post as hubby and I are on a flying visit to Scotland, to do a little bit of family visiting and Christmas pressie delivering.

It is time, today for a new challenge at
my card features our fantastic sketch:


I have used, what is without a doubt one of my fave Christmas images this year - Christmouse Pudding from LOTV - I must apologise to the other two wee mousies that I cropped out, but this one is soooo cute, I thought he deserved the chance to shine, lol. Used Promarkers to colour - the papers are oldies from my scrapbox and used Kraft for layering. The Snowflake die is from Joanna Sheen and card is finished with card candi from Craftworks.

We have ooodles more fab inspiration from the team, together with the prize details - so why not hop on over and join in the fun.

I would also like to enter:


9 comments:

  1. Such a cute mouse Lisa and I love the colours. I am seriously hoping to play along this time as the sketch is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa, love the blue/kraft combo
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and a lovely card Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa hope you've had a fab trip to Scotland, I do hope it wasn't too cold. I love your card and that little mouse is just so cute. I'm glad you cropped this others out he looks awesome. Love your colours as well.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card! Love the iamge and how you used the soft colors with the brown. One of my favorites this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fantastic Lisa. I love the blue and brown together and you're right, that sweet mouse is absolutely darling!! I hope your trip to Scotland was fun!
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card Lisa, love the color combo!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your soft colouring and although you've cropped out two meecices from one of my favourite images of this year, I must forgive you as you've made a beaut of a card with him! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too, they are very much appreciated. All the best. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx