Followers

Friday 26 October 2018

Circles.....with Crafty Friends

Good morning to you all, my lovely blog chums.....hope you have had a great week. For me it's been yet another busy one. The hubby and I went up to do the pre -Christmas visit to family in Scotland, and when we got home Tuesday night it was a simple case of, off to bed and up for a double shift at work the next day as it was our annual stock take. So I am happy now, that I have the weekend to recover and get back in a more settled routine.

Once again, I am a few days late posting this, but we have a fab challenge for you over at
Our theme is
CIRCLES


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are, none other than
Lee's little characters are completely adorable, and I do recommend you to hop over to the Etsy store for browse.....you might as well get your bank details ready too, cos' I am certain you won't leave "empty handed" , lol

I used Piglet with flower, and this is coloured with ProMarker pens. The dp's  are from an old-ish Papermania stack. The doily is from Joanna Sheen, the sentiment from  LC design,and the acrylic dots from stash.

You still have a week to join us, so I hope to see you over there...We also have some awesome DT cards to share too xx


2 comments:

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx