Followers

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Going Girly with the Cuties

Hello, my lovely blog chums......I do hope that this post finds you well. 

When I started to prep this post, I was shocked to see how long it has been since my last post.........eeeeek, well over a month!! I just don't know where the time goes.

Anyway,  we have a super fun theme this month,  at
The Cutie Pie challenge
Which is
GOING GIRLY

Due to unforseen circumstances, we do not have a sponsor this time, but the opportunity to be one of our Top Three Picks, is still very much there


For my own DT card, I could not resist this adorable image from Lee Holland Illustrations  which are available from Etsy.


We have some amazing cards from the team to share with you, so I hope you will pay us a little visit



3 comments:

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx