Followers

Saturday 14 December 2019

A Winter Palette with Crafty Friends

Hello my lovely blog chums, hope you had a good week. It's been another busy one here! 

So it's the last challenge of the year for CRAFTY FRIENDS
and we have a colour theme


You can make a card for any occasion but you should use colours from this colour palette


As you can see I've focused on the grey and purple, which I've never really put together, but actually quite like. I've used the Carol singing Dog from LOTV, which is becoming something of a favourite of mine, and have used ProMarkers to colour. The sentiment is my own creation, the dotty card is from Limetree crafts, card completed with holly die cut and sticky pearls.

I would like to enter these challenges:
Allsorts challenge Inspired by a song
 The sentiment used on my card is one I use a lot, and every time I type it I find myself singing along....it always takes me back to one of my favourite childhood Christmas memories was the Perry Como, and the Andy Williams albums being dusted off. I hope this is what my dog is singing along to
Christmas at Sweet Stampin Christmas Critters
Passion for ProMarkers mega Christmas Challenge
Merry Little Christmas Challenge

MLCCB #17 - December Anything Christmas Goes


Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx


6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Lisa. Love the monochrome feel and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely colour combo Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this sweet card in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful choice of colours and card Lisa.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image, lovely design and I love the colours you've chosen.
    Thanks for playing along at Cass this month
    CHris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and I like the slight monotone color look of it. Thanks for joining us at MLC challenge blog!
    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx