Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Christmas Cuties!

Hello my lovely blog chums, hope your week has got itself off to a good start! 

Can't believe that it's just two weeks now, until Christmas.....most of the gift shopping is done, as usual I am struggling with ideas for my hubby!! The decorations came down from the attic this afternoon, but everything this year has to be "high up" So that our crazy dog can't get his paws on them!!!
So it's time for the last Cutie Pie challenge of the year, and our theme could only be......
⛄ CHRISTMAS CUTIES 🎄


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are our good friends at
We're all friends here, so I'll let you into a secret.....I made my DT card, using a Crafty sentiments image, it was pink and pretty and I was really pleased with it....I had uploaded it and was in the process of adding my watermark, when I had the D'oh moment.....it was a flipping birthday card NOT a Christmas one!!!! Ooops.....back to the drawing board!

My Second Attempt at a DT card features:
  • Carol singing Dog from LOTV, one of my Black Friday treats
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Cut with faux stitched square dies, The Works
  • Enamel dots from YNS
  • Snowflake paper is a magazine freebie, tweaked the colour tone using Serif
  • Sentiment is Firenze font
I would like to enter these challenges:
Di's digi designs challenge. Animals acting like humans
Winter Wonderland Challenge Anything Christmas Goes
52 Christmas Card Throwdown Pick a previous 2019 Theme.....I'm going back to June, and the CHORAL theme

 Thank you so much for your visit xx



3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Lisa, I did smile about your boo boo...we have all done it!! I am struggling with inspiration for Martin, just for once I would like to really surprise him!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card with a cute digi. It's nice that you participate in the Di's Challenge.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx