Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Getting busy for Izzy

 Good Morning to you all my lovely blog chums.....so how are you? As we plod through the horrible time, I do hope that you're able to find some joy in life. For me, being able to take my dogs out for walks in the fresh air  together with time spent at my craft desk are really keeping me going right now. I have been put back on furlough now, which is a relief and will make it easier for me to shield and look after my hubby.

Anyway, I have something a wee bit different to share today.....the younger sister of my daughter's boyfriend turned 18 this weekend.....obviously she wasn't able to celebrate so much but apparently she was delighted with the card and gift that we sent her.

Izzy is a "gamer", so I was so pleased to find the perfect digi from....LOVE CYNTHIA, who I stumbled upon quite by accident.....gorgeous, and adorable images, well worth a browse. The card also features Doodlebug GINGHAM papers and enamel dots. The font used on both is Cinnamon Cake. I had a cotton bag from Hobbycraft, and ordered some iron on transfer paper from Amazon (the pack I ordered came with a silicone sheet which fixes the iron on beautifully) I sewed on buttons for a finishing touch. If I can add one little side note, if you fancy having a go at this......especially if you are using wording - don't forget to flip your work to a mirror image before printing!!!!

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Crafty Sentiments anything goes 
Allsorts something new (digi and iron on technique)
Creations in Pink anything goes, mainly in pink 💕

Have a good day....sending love and hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa

    Fabulous projects .. .. love the technique on the little bag. Definitely a lovely present and card for a gamer.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder she loved it, such a sweet companion set Lisa. I am so glad that she has digis available, I have a few clear stamp sets, but had problems with their delivery from France, that I stopped buying!! Keep well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects Lisa, such pretty colours. Good to hear that you are staying safe.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I have to go and get me a bag out to do the iron transfer again, it's so much fun and your bag is so personal for her, the card is fabulous too. I'm not surprised she was thrilled with everything. Spot on work Lisa.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations, so cute!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card and present! Giving it a try! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink Challenge!
    Irene & Nicki DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx